The Future of Retirement: New Timing, New Purpose, New Funding – and New Planning Help Needed
With the convergence of rising longevity, the aging of the massive Boomer generation, and widespread financial insecurity, there is a greater need than ever for trusted, holistic financial guidance. Americans want financial professionals who seek to understand what matters most to them and their families and can help them achieve their goals.
This new presentation draws on cutting-edge new research that spans five generations. We will outline the forces shaping retirement planning today and offer ways that financial professionals can ready themselves to demonstrate greater empathy to deliver targeted solutions that safeguard a well-lived retirement for these uncertain times.
Topics to be covered include:
- Why has financial peace of mind become far more important than wealth?
- What are the greatest worries for pre-retirees and retirees in achieving a financially secure retirement?
- What are the “generational generosity” watchouts for financial professionals and their clients that could jeopardize retirement?
- In what ways is women’s rising financial power transforming the field of retirement planning and how should you respond?
- How will the demands of eldercare, sibling care, grandparenthood, singlehood, and “rehirement” impact retirement planning?
- How can financial professionals best manage the greatest generational hand-off in history and guide clients to leave a legacy?
Presenters: Ken Dychtwald, Maddy Dychtwald