The Future of Health, Medicine, and Aging in a Post-COVID World
Due to the combination of rising longevity, declining fertility, the aging of the massive global Baby Boom, and the impact of COVID-19, all dimensions of health and healthcare—as well as aging and longevity—are being transformed.
In this revealing glimpse into the future, presented by Age Wave visionary Dr. Ken Dychtwald, he explores:
- How long might we live?
- Will our later years be a time of health and vitality or illness and disability?
- What advances are needed in diagnostics, medical/nursing skills, public health, preventative and rehab fitness, functional nutrition, and scientific advances to ensure that our healthspan matches our lifespan?
- What are the solutions to the coming caregiving crunch?
- Will super-longevity be purchasable on the open or black market?
- How do we feel about “longevity inequality”?
- What will be the new purpose of elderhood?
- Will health be affordable?
Presenter: Ken Dychtwald