Breakthroughs at the Tipping Point: The Future of Health, Medicine, Aging and Longevity
Rising longevity and the aging of Boomers worldwide are radically altering both the demographic landscape and every aspect of our personal, social, financial, and political lives.
How will these irreversible trends toward increasing longevity impact healthcare, medicine, nutrition and environmental safety? As the massive global Baby Boom generation ages, how can we also ensure that our healthspans and brainspans match our lifespans? And how can we ensure abundant lifelong health for all – not just the wealthy?
In this revealing glimpse into the future, Age Wave Founder and CEO, Ken Dychtwald, PhD, will address the implications of rising longevity and how your organization needs to envision the future to prepare for it.
- How will maturity change as tens of millions of us live to 80, 90 or 100+?
- With continued breakthroughs in longevity, at what age will old age begin?
- Will the boomers opt for “pro-aging,” “anti-aging” or “ageless aging?”
- How will boomer women and men approach aging differently?
- Who will pay for the multiplying needs of a multiplying cohort of older adults?
- How will we match our healthspan to our lifespan?
- Are we prepared to reengineer many of our products and services to meet the needs of aging boomer consumers?
- How will boomers deal with “right-to-death” issues?
- Can our political system handle the demands that tens of millions of elder boomers will place on our social and economic infrastructure?
- How will your business be ready for this unprecedented longevity revolution resulting in dynamic forces that will forever change our relationship with health and medicine?
Presenter: Ken Dychtwald