The Future is Here: Exploring Breakthroughs in Health, Wellness, and Ageless Aging
With rising longevity and the aging of Boomers worldwide, every aspect of our personal, social, and financial lives will be transformed dramatically. How will these irreversible trends toward increased longevity impact ageism, health and wellness, healthcare, nutrition and how we view our own aging? As the massive global Baby Boom generation ages, how can we also ensure that our healthspans, brainspans and even our wealthspans can better match our lifespans? And how can we ensure abundant lifelong health for all.
Topics to be covered include:
• How will our view of aging and longevity morph as millions of us live to 80, 90 or 100+?
• What’s the new definition of “old”?
• What is ageless aging and how does it impact us all?
• What is the gender gap in how women and men approach aging differently?
• How much control do each of us have on our healthspan and lifespan?
• How can we better match our healthspan to our lifespan?
• What steps can you take to better prepare your business for this unprecedented longevity revolution?
Presenter: Maddy Dychtwald