Alchemy of Travel: In Search of Peak Experiences
Amidst our high-tech, high-anxiety, and workaholic culture, there is an awakening appreciation for the immeasurable value of great times with friends and loved ones, the satisfaction of continued personal growth, and the excitement of encountering new people, places, and cultures. Fueled by COVID fatigue as well as the dual Boomer liberations of empty-nesting and retirement—and turbo-charged by Millennial FOMO—hundreds of millions of men and women worldwide are hoping to enjoy more “time affluence” than at any other point in history.
This dynamic new presentation by Age Wave guru and author of his new memoir, Radical Curiosity: My Life on the Age Wave, explores the forces causing an unquenchable curiosity for stimulating and nourishing “peak experiences” of every form and flavor.
Dr. Ken Dychtwald will uncover the abundant opportunities for both entrepreneurs and industry leaders who understand how to serve this emerging new travel consumer.
Topics to be covered include:
- Longevity: more life, more time, more personal reinventions, more travel
- How will the unprecedented “age wave” demographic phenomenon both boost and transform the travel marketplace worldwide?
- Why the “freedom zone” is now the most liberated and liberating time in life?
- Life’s true valuables: the growing importance of experiences over things
- 5 trillion hours to fill: tapping the enormous “longevity economy”
- How can you transform your marketing strategies to meet the needs of today’s discerning travelers searching for “peak experiences?”
Presenter: Ken Dychtwald