Ageless Aging: How Longevity is Transforming Health, Wellness, and Aging Itself
The question of how to live longer has fascinated us since the beginning of time. In the past century, we’ve seen skyrocketing life expectancy that has turned long life into a reality—radically transforming the demographic landscape and altering our concepts of aging and longevity as well as health and lifelong wellness.
The converging forces of lengthening lifespans, global population aging, and the massive Baby Boomer generation facing their later years head-on are reshaping our world and creating a more ageless aging. It’s time to better understand what this is: both the opportunities and challenges that longevity can and will bring. It’s also time to figure out how to maximize our own “longevity bonus” years and prepare for the large-scale business, social, and lifestyle implications of this unprecedented longevity revolution.
Drawing on insights from decades of Age Wave research, this dynamic presentation—delivered by Maddy Dychtwald, award-winning author and co-founder of Age Wave—unites data with powerful storytelling to explore the near-future of longevity, health, and wellness.
Key questions to be answered include:
• What is a “longevity bonus” and how does it impact our lives?
• How long will we/can we live?
• How old is old?
• How will longevity impact our work/retirement equation?
• How will family and caregiving be impacted by longer lives with many generations alive at once?
• What are the biggest fears of living a long life?
• How do we match our healthspan to our lifespan?
• What are the financial implications of our longevity?
• What are the 5 steps to unlocking ageless aging?
Deeply researched, customized for each unique audience, and packed with actionable takeaways, Maddy’s illuminating approach to these urgent issues brings new focus to the topic that’s increasingly on everyone’s mind, from business leaders and policymakers to individuals planning for their own future. Audiences leave with a new perspective on longevity, what it means for them personally and professionally, and concrete ideas for implementing and adapting to change.
Presenter: Maddy Dychtwald