Women & Financial Wellness: Beyond the Bottom Line
The rising financial power of women may be the most important demographic trend of the coming years. A critical mass of women—bolstered by education, unprecedented levels of workforce participation, and escalating income and wealth—are assuming increasingly influential roles in their family’s financial management.
Drawing on insights from decades of Age Wave research, including a recent study on “Women and Financial Wellness” and Maddy Dychtwald’s landmark book Influence: How Women’s Soaring Economic Power Will Change Our World for the Better, this illuminating and engaging presentation gives straightforward and though-provoking answers to the questions that are transforming the financial services industry and the lives of women and families across the nation.
- How will greater longevity catalyze women to plan more effectively for longer lives?
- How do new family interdependencies impact women and their approach to money?
- What are the core values and characteristics defining women investors?
- What will the next generation of financially savvy young women look like?
- How can financial service professionals most effectively communicate with and meet the needs of women?
Age Wave Presenter: Maddy Dychtwald