How the Age Wave Will Transform the Marketplace, the Workplace and Our Lives
Increasing longevity, declining fertility, and aging Baby Boomers are triggering an enormous age wave, radically shifting our population’s age distribution. This unprecedented demographic transformation is creating tremendous change and opportunities in the marketplace, the workplace and our lives alongside equally pressing social, political, and financial challenges.
This illuminating and entertaining presentation draws on decades of proprietary Age Wave research and insights to offer a sweeping analysis of the revolutionary changes we can expect to see in the coming years. The speaker will explore some of the most urgent questions facing businesses, governments, families and individuals today, including:
- How is the emerging longevity revolution altering today’s demographic landscape?
- How old will old be in the years ahead?
- How will people use their newfound “longevity bonus”?
- Will a cyclic lifeplan replace the traditional linear model?
- How will aging Baby Boomers change the paradigms of health, work, leisure, and caregiving?
- How is retirement being reinvented?
- What new social and political challenges are being created by this age wave?
Age Wave Presenters: Ken Dychtwald, Maddy Dychtwald, Dan Veto