How Longevity Will Transform Health, Medicine, and Aging
Rising longevity and global population aging are radically altering both the demographic landscape and every dimension of health and healthcare.
This revealing glimpse into the future—led by one of our nation’s most recognized and respected authorities on longevity and the personal, marketplace, and societal implications of the age wave—dives deep into the questions that are transforming health and medicine in the 21st century.
- How long might we live?
- How will we spend our “longevity bonus” years?
- Will our later years be a time of health and vitality or illness and disability?
- What advances are needed in medical/nursing skills, preventative and rehab fitness, functional nutrition, and crowdsourced scientific advances to ensure that our healthspan matches our lifespan?
- Will super-longevity be purchasable on the open or black market?
- What will be the new purpose of elderhood?
- Will advances in healthcare be available for all or only the rich?
Age Wave Presenters: Ken Dychtwald