Ageless Aging: How Longevity will Transform Health, Wellness, and Aging
Rising longevity, global population aging and the massive Baby Boomer generation facing their later years head-on are combining to radically alter both the demographic landscape and every dimension of health, wellness and aging as we know it.
Drawing on insights from decades of Age Wave research, this presentation brings together cutting-edge data with powerful storytelling to reveal a glimpse into the near-future of health, wellness and longevity. Some of the questions that will be answered include:
- How long might we live?
- How old is old?
- Will our later years be a time of health and vitality or illness and disability?
- What will be the purpose of our “longevity bonus” years?
- Will super-longevity be purchasable on the open or black market?
- How can we match our healthspan to our lifespan?
- Will advances in healthcare be available for all or only the rich?
- Who will live longest and what does that mean for our society?
- What actionable steps can we each take to create ageless aging?
Age Wave Presenter: Maddy Dychtwald