The Power of Legacy: Strategies to Build Your Business
An unprecedented opportunity awaits.
Developed exclusively for Allianz: Today two powerful societal forces are converging to create one of the most significant and untapped opportunities in the financial services industry: the largest intergenerational transfer of wealth in history and an unprecedented longevity revolution.
While inheritance is becoming an increasingly vital piece of family financial planning, it is also more challenging—with divorces, remarriages, and children from multiple spouses. While the need for inheritance planning grows, families remain reluctant to address this confusing and often emotionally charged subject.
Become a legacy expert.
Age Wave’s acclaimed training program, “Leaving a Legacy,” was created to give financial professionals the skills and tools necessary to position themselves as the most thoughtful and effective resource for inheritance planning and wealth management across multiple generations.
This innovative training program draws from the American Legacies Study, Age Wave’s groundbreaking, comprehensive national study of the attitudes, hopes, worries, priorities, plans, and goals of both the elder generation and their heirs—the 78-million-strong baby boom generation. The study of more than 2,500 Americans, conducted in collaboration with Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America and Harris Interactive, dispelled many of the common myths about legacy inheritance, including the outmoded idea that money is our most important legacy. The “Leaving a Legacy,” program will educate financial professionals on all four key aspects of inheritance planning, include the transfer of meaningful personal possessions, financial assets, real estate, and wishes to be fulfilled.
This state-of-the art, interactive educational training program includes:
- Two formats: Half-day face-to-face program and a 60-minute presentation
- Multimedia case studies created by award-winning documentary filmmakers
- Attractive Power Point presentations with complete script, storyboard, and presenter notes
- Engaging and entertaining video clips to illustrate key points
- Interactive exercises, games, discussion questions, assessment tools, and action plan
- Beautifully designed participant workbooks with surveys, questionnaires, and additional learning resources
- Action-oriented tools to bridge the legacy gap and build business with multiple generations, including legacy cards to identify client priorities, family talking points, meeting guide, and legacy planner
- Train-the-trainer programs and facilitated training sessions for trainers